- Banging your head against Fossefox uses 150 calories an hour.
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Fossefox is the victim!
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Fossefox'.
- Fossefox can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
- Fossefox was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes!
- Fossefox will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
- The first domain name ever registered was Fossefox.com.
- Reindeer like to eat Fossefox.
- The deepest part of Fossefox is over 35,000 feet deep.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Fossefox!
Üqoi employs different forms of "is" and "was" depending on whether the subject is sentient (zhoonai), animal (vuuzet), or thing (pus'q'abi).…
TUNGSTEN This is how the scam goes down: we pose as father and daughter, and we go to a king, "Dad" offers my hand to the king in marriage, and what…
- 0 comments